United and engaged in effective refugee ministry so that more refugees and internally displaced people groups are served in situations of violent or post conflicts in Africa.
To analyze , mobilize and empower the local church for holistic ministry service so that more refugees and internally displaced groups are served in Africa.
The Africa regional strategy is presently shaped by the following priorities:
What to Pray for
- The situations of violent and post conflicts in the Horn of Africa (Somalia . Eritrea, Ethiopia, and Somaliland), South Sudan, Sudan (Abyei and Darfur Regions) , Cote D’Ivoire, North Africa (Libya and Egypt),, Eastern Africa ( Kenya, Uganda);
- God's provision of human and financial resources needed to enable the Africa team implement its action plans over the 2012-2014 period.
- The Africa RHP regional facilitators and teams of volunteers: protection, good health, and personal and ministry support.
- Peace in the conflict and post-conflict areas (Sudan, Eritrea, Uganda, Nigeria, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cote D'Ivoire etc.).
- The refugee and internally displaced communities affected by the on-going effects of climatic changes in Somalia, Somaliland, Along the borders of Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Cote D’Ivoire, Tunisia, Libya, South Sudan, Sudan, Egypt.